Curb Appeal Checklist
2) Check the home from the roof line down.
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions and moss?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- Are bushes, trees and shrubs neatly pruned?
3) Inspect the condition of the paint or siding.
- Is it time to power wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
4) Do flower beds need an upgrade?
- Are plants neatly pruned?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
- Are flowers in bloom?
5) Keep the lawn neatly groomed.
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?
Want more valuable tips for a great first impression for your home? You can reach Brian at (928) 308-5086 or by e-mail.
914 E Gurley Street
Prescott, AZ 86301
Cell: (928) 308-5086
Sellers, be flexible with showings. Yes, it can feel a bit intrusive to allow strangers to trek through your home and check out your soft-closing drawers in the kitchen. The best way to sell your home is to let a buyer inside with her buyer's agent to tour in peace and quiet. Leave the house when buyer's agents show up. Anything you say can and will be used against you...plus, buyer's agents prefer to show without interference.