Curb Appeal Checklist
2) Check the home from the roof line down.
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions and moss?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- Are bushes, trees and shrubs neatly pruned?
3) Inspect the condition of the paint or siding.
- Is it time to power wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
4) Do flower beds need an upgrade?
- Are plants neatly pruned?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
- Are flowers in bloom?
5) Keep the lawn neatly groomed.
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?
Want more valuable tips for a great first impression for your home? You can reach Brian at (928) 308-5086 or by e-mail.
914 E Gurley Street
Prescott, AZ 86301
Cell: (928) 308-5086
Summer is the perfect time to highlight the outside of your home when selling! Position outdoor furniture on your deck, patio, and porches to create additional living spaces. You may even consider buying additional chairs and tables to make a bare area more inviting. Top it off by positioning large pots in the area filled with summer flowers. You want potential buyers to see themselves living in your home AND outside of your home.