Curb Appeal Checklist
2) Check the home from the roof line down.
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions and moss?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- Are bushes, trees and shrubs neatly pruned?
3) Inspect the condition of the paint or siding.
- Is it time to power wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
4) Do flower beds need an upgrade?
- Are plants neatly pruned?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
- Are flowers in bloom?
5) Keep the lawn neatly groomed.
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?
140 N. Montezuma Street
Prescott, AZ 86301
Cell: (928) 308-5086
Why Choose HomeSmart?
Autumn is the second busiest season in the real estate market. If you're looking to buy a home, here are 3 valuable pieces of info:
- The busy part of the season is from mid-September to mid-November. Most people like to be in their new home by the holidays, so this 2-month span has the most activity.
- Make sure you're pre-approved. Since this busy season is so short, you'll need to move quickly. Getting pre-qualified for a loan is essential to closing on your dream home.
- Guess what? Your dream home is someone else's, too. Be prepared to make an aggressive offer to give you the advantage over other potential buyers.