Priced to Sell
There can be risks to overpricing your home that you need to consider:
- TAKING LONGER TO SELL – Houses priced above fair market value take longer to sell. Pricing your property competitively will help your property sell in the shortest time possible and avoid increasing prolonged days on market – which means a lot of lost revenue while the house sits idle on the market.
- MISSING INITIAL SELLING ACTIVITY – The best time to capture a buyer is in the first weeks when sale professionals and buyer interest is the highest. Advertising and other marketing efforts can be neutralized. Marketing time becomes prolonged and initial marketing momentum is lost.
140 N. Montezuma Street
Prescott, AZ 86301
Cell: (928) 308-5086
Why Choose HomeSmart?
Autumn is the second busiest season in the real estate market. If you're looking to buy a home, here are 3 valuable pieces of info:
- The busy part of the season is from mid-September to mid-November. Most people like to be in their new home by the holidays, so this 2-month span has the most activity.
- Make sure you're pre-approved. Since this busy season is so short, you'll need to move quickly. Getting pre-qualified for a loan is essential to closing on your dream home.
- Guess what? Your dream home is someone else's, too. Be prepared to make an aggressive offer to give you the advantage over other potential buyers.