Why Use a Realtor to Sell
A Real Estate Licensee that is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® may also call themselves a REALTOR®. They are bound by the Code of Ethics to treat all parties fairly and honestly, and to strive to preserve a higher degree of knowledge of the buying and selling process.
In addition, your Agent shoulders the responsibility to protect your best interests and guide you every step of the way throughout the buying process. Here are a few examples of what you can expect your REALTOR® to assist you with:
- Completing a Market analysis and Market Value assessment
- Listing your property in the MLS
- Advertising your property to Buyers and other REALTORS®
- Assisting in the preparations to sell your home
- Interior assessment
- Exterior assessment
- Gathering community information
- Preparing the contract and any additional documents
- Helping negotiate any counter offers or other terms of sale
- Identifying Buyer qualification
- Following loan process
- Opening escrow and depositing earnest money
- Coordinating home inspections
- Evaluating inspection data and determining issues
- Obtaining home warranty policies
- Maintaining deadlines and timelines for performance from both parties
- Communicating with both parties throughout the transaction
- Conducting walk-throughs
- Determining if all negotiated items have been completed
- Reviewing the Settlement Statement prior to closing
- Confirming receipt of Title Insurance and Commitment
- Coordinating the closing process
- Providing excellent service throughout the transaction
Remember, it's a Smart Move…with HomeSmart!
140 N. Montezuma Street
Prescott, AZ 86301
Cell: (928) 308-5086
Why Choose HomeSmart?
Autumn is the second busiest season in the real estate market. If you're looking to buy a home, here are 3 valuable pieces of info:
- The busy part of the season is from mid-September to mid-November. Most people like to be in their new home by the holidays, so this 2-month span has the most activity.
- Make sure you're pre-approved. Since this busy season is so short, you'll need to move quickly. Getting pre-qualified for a loan is essential to closing on your dream home.
- Guess what? Your dream home is someone else's, too. Be prepared to make an aggressive offer to give you the advantage over other potential buyers.